Get Away To The Beautiful Island of Cozumel For An All-Inclusive Deal #TravelTuesday
This post contains affiliate links.
We've visited Cozumel Mexico on a few occasions as stops on Caribbean cruise vacations, but I have to say that our most recent trip there was the most beautiful, relaxing and memorable. Cozumel is gorgeous, has the dreamiest blue water, white sand beaches, the friendliest people and we would jump at the chance to visit there again soon on a land only vacation. Well guess what? You can visit Cozumel now for 3-nights, all-inclusive starting at just $649 with Groupon! Scroll below to see what's included:
Hotel (3 nights)
- All-inclusive accommodations in an ocean-view suite at the Cozumel Palace
- All meals and snacks
- Top-shelf drinks
- 24-hour room service
- Nonmotorized watersports
- Daily and nightly entertainment
- Hotel taxes and gratuities
- In-room liquor dispenser and mini bar
- $500 in resort credit good toward diving, spa, tours and more
Are your bags packed yet? Click here to learn more and to book this all-inclusive Cozumel travel deal.